This blog is about my life and my struggles with infertility and recurrent miscarriage. If you dont want to hear me whine about my struggles then you probably shouldnt read it

Monday, November 15, 2010

This is the hardest part

So today I am 10 days post IUI and 9-10DPO. I tested BFN on a FRER. Of course I am, and have been, having a ton of pregnancy symptoms but that is due to the Prometrium I have been taking. So I have done very well about not analyzing symptoms. Until today......

I had 1 episode of pink spotting. I NEVER NEVER have spotting. Not in my luteal phase, not before my period and not in any of my 3 pregnancies. This is something totally new. The rational part of me is saying "ignore it" but the irrational part of me is saying "maybe it's implantation bleeding"

Ugh......this 2WW is gonna drive me nuts

1 comment:

  1. Hang in there Vanessa! You have lots of sticky baby dust vibes sent your way!

    ReplyDelete