This blog is about my life and my struggles with infertility and recurrent miscarriage. If you dont want to hear me whine about my struggles then you probably shouldnt read it

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

My body failed me once again

so today at 11-12DPO I started having more of a light red flow. Its my period coming, despite the prometrium. With a shorter LP than my normal 13-14 days. My RE said to continue the prometrium until Friday and not to count this as CD1 yet. On friday I am supposed to call him to work out the next treatment cycle. I dont know what he is going to do because next week he is only in the office Monday and Tuesday due to the holiday.

I am so angry right now. 1800 fucking dollars thrown in the trash basically. I dont know how much longer we can afford to do this. We just completed our bankruptcy to get into a better financial situation, only to start dropping thousands on infertility treatments.

And if one more person tells me to stop stressing I am going to punch them in the vagina!! Seriously, I updated my failed cycle on facebook only to have someone tell me to "stop stressing, it will happen" DON'T TELL ME TO STOP STRESSING!!! I have a right to stress, I have a right to be pissed off, sad, depressed and to be a big emotional ball of bitterness and anger. It is me who lost 3 babies not you, it is me who has been trying to have a child for 2 fucking years, it is me who just spent $1800 on a failed cycle. Not you. Until you have been through what I have you cant say shit to me. And even if you have, you still cant say shit to me. Dont make me feel like my stress is unwarranted, or me stressing is causing me to be infertile. Because its not. Infertility isnt cause by stress. Its a medical diagnosis and a real medical problem.

PHEW....ok I feel better. Well not really but at least I got it off my chest. I'm gonna go take a shower right now so I can cry hysterically where my DH cant hear me.

3 comments:

  1. Oh Vanessa, I'm sorry. Big hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so so so sorry. I really am.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ouch! I'm so sorry vanessa. How crushing, you have every right to be angry. Hang in there, you have my sympathy

    ReplyDelete