This blog is about my life and my struggles with infertility and recurrent miscarriage. If you dont want to hear me whine about my struggles then you probably shouldnt read it

Monday, December 27, 2010

still waiting....and waiting...and waiting

So today is CD40. No ovulation, no period. Nothing. I ordered my injections on Friday in hopes that I would start having anovulation bleeding soon and could start my next injectables and IUI cycle, but no. My life could not be that easy.

So I guess I will call my RE tomorrow and ask for Provera. He told me to call if no period by CD35 but I was hoping it would come on its own since last time I took Provera it turned into a big fucking mess and I needed 2 courses to finally get a period, took 30 days from start to finish. Had I waited I would have probably started on my own sooner.

The depression is sinking in again. In less than a month will be the anniversary of my first angel baby's due date. On January 18th I would have been celebrating my baby's first birthday. On Jan 21st will be a year that I found out I was pregnant with my angel baby girl. I am hoping I will have good luck and get pregnant in January again.

No comments:

Post a Comment