This blog is about my life and my struggles with infertility and recurrent miscarriage. If you dont want to hear me whine about my struggles then you probably shouldnt read it

Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Still waiting....

So today is CD14 with no signs of ovulation approaching. Of course I didnt expect any different since I am not on meds this cycle. This seems like the longest wait ever. I have been trying really hard to distract myself with Christmas shopping and decorating. But it really isnt working.All I did was spend money that I should have been saving for my treatment cycles.

Today marks 25 months since we started trying to have a baby. That is a long fucking time!! My husband still insist that "it hasnt been that long". What the fuck ever. Maybe in man time it hasnt been that long, but in real time its long. Go take a poll of every one we know and see how many took 25 months to have a baby. Oh thats right......NO ONE!!!

I wish there was some way to take my mind off of all of it. But I know I am being ridiculous to think there is a way to forget. To forget all the heartache, frustration and devastation....there is no way. I really dont even think getting pregnant will take it away.

Not much else to say today.....just waiting and waiting and waiting

2 comments:

  1. When TTC, time is all you know. Its what you live by, what CD are you on, when to start meds, or when you need to get BW drawn, etc. The list goes on... So essentially, your life is surrounded by time. It's really hard mentally to not think like that. I try hard not to but sometimes - its just really hard. I feel for you and I have no magic words for you. But you are not alone.Sorry - hang in there; btw, what is that supposed to mean or do?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You said no one takes 25 months to conceive. I took 24. So, I just want you to know that there is hope. I've been there, done that, and am now expecting. I'll be reading your blog and following your journey and I wish you the best luck.

    ReplyDelete