This blog is about my life and my struggles with infertility and recurrent miscarriage. If you dont want to hear me whine about my struggles then you probably shouldnt read it

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

My break from life is almost here!

4 more days and I will be in Hawaii!!! I can't wait to get away from my life, infertility, loss and everything.  A whole week of no work, no family, no doctor's appointments and no stress. Just me, my husband and lots of sand and water.... and a few alcoholic drinks.

I'm struggling right now with not doing treatments. I swear these infertility treatments are like crack or something, highly addictive. Or maybe its the drive to have a baby that is highly addictive? I don't know. I keep trying to tell myself I have my vacation coming to keep my busy and then only a couple more weeks until my pap and then another week or so until I know if my TTC break will end or be extended.

I should be worried about my pap.... it showed squamous cells, which I know is pretty possibly cancer. I'm more worried that it is going to interfere with my TTC plans than it being a potential health hazard.

1 comment:

  1. I hope you and DH have a wonderful vacation! I'm sorry to hear about your pap results, hopefully it turns out to not be anything serious.

    ReplyDelete